OUT On The Street: Camo Combo
By Andrew Villagomez
In this week's edition of OUT On The Street, we find writer and stylist James King on Greene Street, in SoHo. King, who's worked with DJ and TV personality La La Anthony, shows us how to dress up camo pants. He pairs a geometric camo print with a navy peacock, a chunky charcoal knit, and beat-up boots, surfing effortlessly on this season's military trend.
Photos by Andrew Villagomez (Vee Travels)
Sweater, boots: All Saints
Pants: Club Monaco
Sunglasses: Alexander Wang
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas