Daily Crush: Five-Pocket Corduroys by Brooks Brothers
By Jesse Steinbach
Winter's officially begun! Time to stow away those thin cotton chinos in favor of warmer pants.
Slim fit, with a bit of spandex for stretch and comfort, these Brooks Brothers cords come in a host of seasonal colors — note the dark green and mustard, particularly on trend this season.
Wear them with a button-down and a blazer, or keep them homey-casual cuffed over leather boots and chunky socks.
Five-Pocket 14-Wale Corduroys by Brooks Brothers, $79.50, at BrooksBrothers.com
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale