Daily Crush: The Sauville Mid Boot by Lacoste
By Julien Sauvalle
Pounding the streets with style in the depths of winter can become something of a challenge when it comes to footwear. Moon boots or Sperrys? Think again.
Inspired by Scandinavia’s urban hubs, Lacoste's latest collection of sportswear shoes is a triumph of form and function. Banking on the Nordics' singular flair for combining traditional craftsmanship and contemporary innovation, the crocodile brand uses layers of winterized heritage materials –- tweed, burnished leather, oiled suede –- for the utmost protection against the elements.
The Sauville Mid 4 boot, available in grey or brown (also comes with an extra pair of colorful laces) nails the urban outdoor vibe with its clever mix of textures to keep your feetsies warm all winter long.
And maybe we're biased, but this is one cool name for a pair of shoes!
Sauville Mid 4 by Lacoste, $190 at Zappos.com
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Quote of the Day: Josh Hutcherson Wants Hunger Games Threesome With Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemswort