Cover Yourself With François Sagat
By Stacy Lambe
Retired adult film star, François Sagat, is still finding a way to titillate fans. Earlier this year he collaborated with Parisian designer Pierre-Henri to create a budding fashion line, Kirk Sagat, which included a line of tees covered with Sagat's bare chest. The two designers have taken the concept further with a new shirt that gives fans all the Sagats they can handle.
(The previous tee and the new design's pattern.)
The new bodyfusion tee retails for $52 and will start shipping out November 25th, just in time to stuff some stockings.
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- Cast of Fun Home & Alison Bechdel Visited South Carolina to Counter Homophobic Controversy
- The New State of Kevin Allison: Unashamed, Unfiltered but Always Honest
- EXCLUSIVE: Arrange Covers P!nk’s ‘Don’t Let Me Get Me'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film