TOMS Marketplace: A New Ethical Shopping Platform
By Jesse Steinbach
TOMS continues its commitment to world-conscious retail. Yesterday, the esteemed footwear company (known best for its 'One For One' business model) launched the TOMS Marketplace, an online store that hosts a curated collection of 200 products from 30 different companies.
Each brand shares TOMS dedication to giving to those in need, and addresses various causes and geographies. For the most part, the TOMS Marketplace highlights innovative products from social entrepreneurs. Notable brands are charity: water, Lemlem and The Honest Company (founded by Jessica Alba), among others.
The Marketplace offers an assortment of products, from accessories, apparel and bags to home goods, jewelry, sports equipment, tech and more. Prices range from $5 to $500, so there's something for everyone to buy. In addition, you can shop the TOMS Marketplace by cause, region, or brand. Browse around and put your retail budget to good use!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection