Daily Crush: Wool Shirt Jacket by Gap
By Brent Coover
I randomly walked into a Gap store last week while finishing up a Halloween costume and found this great navy blue wool workwear shirt. The fit is amazing, and it's a perfect addition to your wardrobe for the season. Who doesn't need a shirt that doubles as jacket? The Gap used to be my favorite as a teenager, and it seems to be back! The shirt is available in navy blue or green plaid.
Wool shirt jacket by Gap, $79.95, at Gap.com
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection