Daily Crush: Daleton Sneaker By Hunter
By Jesse Steinbach
Hard to find a rain boot that's not overly rubberized or an awkward, above-the-ankle height. Luckily for us, the perennial brand Hunter (which recently collaborated with Rag & Bone on an exclusive women's line) has been an innovator in weather-smart footwear since the 1850s.
This season's Daleton fits into the collection seamlessly: It's a perfect median between chelsea boot and casual sneaker, and the shoe's minimalist, yet waterproof construction, will keep your feet dry. Red accents add an urban touch that's certain to catch eyes as you fearlessly plow through puddles. Also available in black and a chocolate/olive combo.
Daleton Sneaker by Hunter, $115, at Hunter.com
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Beyoncé Liberated
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World