Daily Crush: Daleton Sneaker By Hunter
By Jesse Steinbach
Hard to find a rain boot that's not overly rubberized or an awkward, above-the-ankle height. Luckily for us, the perennial brand Hunter (which recently collaborated with Rag & Bone on an exclusive women's line) has been an innovator in weather-smart footwear since the 1850s.
This season's Daleton fits into the collection seamlessly: It's a perfect median between chelsea boot and casual sneaker, and the shoe's minimalist, yet waterproof construction, will keep your feet dry. Red accents add an urban touch that's certain to catch eyes as you fearlessly plow through puddles. Also available in black and a chocolate/olive combo.
Daleton Sneaker by Hunter, $115, at Hunter.com
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam