First Look: David Bowie Poses For Louis Vuitton
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: David Sims
This winter, Louis Vuitton continue its "L'Invitation au Voyage" series. Next stop: Venice.
For this new chapter, the brand tapped top model Arizona Muse as its adventurer, and the legendary David Bowie as her suitor.
Muse travels to Venice via hot-air balloon to attend a fabulous masquerade ball near Piazza San Marco.
Astonished by music coming from a palazzo, she strides through the archways to find Bowie playing "I'd Rather Be High" on a harpsichord. Suddenly, our heroine finds herself surrounded by extravagant characters from a Venetian scene of the past, traveling through time.
Bowie is wearing the Tambour Evolution watch, a new interpretation of the brand's signature timepiece, with an modern, more urban style.
In addition to the print campaign, shot by David Sims, a movie directed by Romain Gavras will be released on November 7. Bowie re-orchestrated the song "I'd Rather Be High" from his latest album, The Next Day, especially for the soundtrack. Stay tuned!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower