Drake Wears Calvin Klein Collection On Tour
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty
Is Drake trying to compete with Kanye for the "most stylish rapper" title? The Canadian MC (and former Degrassi star) performed to a sold-out Barclays Center on Monday sporting custom Calvin Klein Collection stage outfits.
This is creative director Italo Zucchelli's first time designing a tour wardrobe: "I love Drake — he is very talented and I like his effortless attitude in terms of his style and music,” Zucchelli told WWD.
Drizzy debuted two CK outfits: One consisted of a light blue denim hooded shirt, a tank top, and multi-pocket cargo pants (pictured above), and the other matched a reflective tank top with track pants.
The sky blue color palette seems to be Zucchelli's current obsession (see his fantastic Spring/Summer 2014 collection here) and echoes perfectly the artwork of Drake's latest album, Nothing Was The Same, which hit #1 on the Billboard chart upon its release last month.
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- WATCH: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Fund This: EastSiders Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Second Season
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him