Drake Wears Calvin Klein Collection On Tour
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty
Is Drake trying to compete with Kanye for the "most stylish rapper" title? The Canadian MC (and former Degrassi star) performed to a sold-out Barclays Center on Monday sporting custom Calvin Klein Collection stage outfits.
This is creative director Italo Zucchelli's first time designing a tour wardrobe: "I love Drake — he is very talented and I like his effortless attitude in terms of his style and music,” Zucchelli told WWD.
Drizzy debuted two CK outfits: One consisted of a light blue denim hooded shirt, a tank top, and multi-pocket cargo pants (pictured above), and the other matched a reflective tank top with track pants.
The sky blue color palette seems to be Zucchelli's current obsession (see his fantastic Spring/Summer 2014 collection here) and echoes perfectly the artwork of Drake's latest album, Nothing Was The Same, which hit #1 on the Billboard chart upon its release last month.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Gay TV - Shows, Series, Reviews, Gay Actors
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan