Daily Crush: Wool Shirts By Scotch & Soda
By Jesse Steinbach
Hailing from Amsterdam, Scotch & Soda prides itself on getting the small details right. Though the fashion brand has been around since the '80s, it relaunched in the summer of 2002 with three new owners and a stronger dedication to classic and vintage styles.
Menswear at Scotch & Soda is always on pulse, combining season-smart materials with innovative design. Face the coming chill with one of their woollen winter shirts: Available in navy and light brown, they're ideal for layering under a denim jacket or sporting solo. Want more? Make sure to check out their New York City stores in Nolita and Union Square.
Woollen Winter Shirt by Scotch & Soda, $185, at Scotch&Soda.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'