OUT On The Street: Stealth Color Blocking
By Andrew Villagomez
In this week's edition of OUT On The Street, we find a casually dressed Londoner named Pete Williams, who's a Digital Creative Director in the advertising and experiential industries. Spotted on The Highline on his way home from work, his button-down shirt with a color block scheme on the elbow caught our eye.
Photos by Andrew Villagomez (Vee Travels)
Jeans, glasses: Paul Smith
Watch: Patek Philippe
Belt: Scotch & Soda
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?