OUT On The Street: Stealth Color Blocking
By Andrew Villagomez
In this week's edition of OUT On The Street, we find a casually dressed Londoner named Pete Williams, who's a Digital Creative Director in the advertising and experiential industries. Spotted on The Highline on his way home from work, his button-down shirt with a color block scheme on the elbow caught our eye.
Photos by Andrew Villagomez (Vee Travels)
Jeans, glasses: Paul Smith
Watch: Patek Philippe
Belt: Scotch & Soda
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography