First Look: M.I.A. Designs For Versace Versus
By Julien Sauvalle
The Paper Planes singer follows the footsteps of previous collaborators Christopher Kane and J.W. Anderson.
She will release a 19-piece collection for men and women on October 16, available in stores and online.
M.I.A. was inspired by the Versace counterfeit pieces that she used to find on markets as a teenager in the '90s.
In her own words: "Versace designs have always been bootlegged. Now it's Versace bootlegging the bootleg for the bootleggers to bootleg the bootleg."
Check out a GIF-heavy preview of the collection now on VersusVersace.com
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection