First Look: M.I.A. Designs For Versace Versus
By Julien Sauvalle
The Paper Planes singer follows the footsteps of previous collaborators Christopher Kane and J.W. Anderson.
She will release a 19-piece collection for men and women on October 16, available in stores and online.
M.I.A. was inspired by the Versace counterfeit pieces that she used to find on markets as a teenager in the '90s.
In her own words: "Versace designs have always been bootlegged. Now it's Versace bootlegging the bootleg for the bootleggers to bootleg the bootleg."
Check out a GIF-heavy preview of the collection now on VersusVersace.com
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!