First Look: M.I.A. Designs For Versace Versus
By Julien Sauvalle
The Paper Planes singer follows the footsteps of previous collaborators Christopher Kane and J.W. Anderson.
She will release a 19-piece collection for men and women on October 16, available in stores and online.
M.I.A. was inspired by the Versace counterfeit pieces that she used to find on markets as a teenager in the '90s.
In her own words: "Versace designs have always been bootlegged. Now it's Versace bootlegging the bootleg for the bootleggers to bootleg the bootleg."
Check out a GIF-heavy preview of the collection now on VersusVersace.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection