Daily Crush: Londono Briefcase
By Julien Sauvalle
Londono is a new brand of leather accessories founded by Colombian designer Mauricio Londoño, an alumn of the watchmaking industry. Each piece is handcrafted in the finest leahter in very limited edition, using carbon fiber, a material five times stronger than steel, to increase its longevity and keep its weight to a minimum. The briefcases, weekender bags, and wallets all boast a cutting-edge approach to design that will give your work attire a much-deserved modernist makeover.
Briefcases by Londono, $590 each, at LondonoBags.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Michael Musto
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends