Kenneth Cole & OUT's #boldstatement Gallery Crawl
By Out.com Editors
Kenneth Cole & OUT are celebrating 30 years of bold statements from the American fashion house. OUT Editor-in-Chief Aaron Hicklin takes us on a tour of the bold art scene of Chelsea, and encourages us to share our own bold statements.
“Art has always been a source of great inspiration for me. The diversity of the artists featured here – as represented by various Chelsea galleries — showcase a striking range of styles. Take a walk through these seven galleries, and you will notice how each artist, utilizing various mediums, masters space and composition to create their own uniquely bold statement. May you find inspiration along the way.”
Editor In Chief, OUT
You can win a night out in NYC that includes this special Chelsea gallery tour, dinner for two at a fashionable restaurant, and a $500 Kenneth Cole gift card. Upload a pic that represents your bold statement to Instagram or Twitter using both #BoldStatement and #30yrsbold. This can be anything from a dramatic sunset to a piece of art or graffiti that inspires you, or even just a look you see on the street that you consider bold. The contest ends this Friday 10/11, so enter now and good luck!
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield