Daily Crush: Win Butler's Kenzo Eye Print Jeans
By Julien Sauvalle
Saturday Night Live returned to NBC with a bang this past weekend -- and six new cast members! The entertainment was provided by Arcade Fire, and we did a double take on lead singer Win Butler's hypnotizing Kenzo pants. Part of the new fall-winter collection, the eye print is inspired by religious symbols found in the temples of India, China, and Nepal. Click here to watch the performance.
Eye Print Jeans by Kenzo, $425, available at Opening Ceremony.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film