Daily Crush: Win Butler's Kenzo Eye Print Jeans
By Julien Sauvalle
Saturday Night Live returned to NBC with a bang this past weekend -- and six new cast members! The entertainment was provided by Arcade Fire, and we did a double take on lead singer Win Butler's hypnotizing Kenzo pants. Part of the new fall-winter collection, the eye print is inspired by religious symbols found in the temples of India, China, and Nepal. Click here to watch the performance.
Eye Print Jeans by Kenzo, $425, available at Opening Ceremony.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Beyoncé Liberated
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World