WATCH: Jarrod Scott Stars In New "Le Mâle" Trailer
By Jesse Steinbach
Australian model Jarrod Scott, who has one of the sexiest moustaches (and abs, for that matter), sails confidently in Jean Paul Gaultier's new advert for the best-selling men's fragrance Le Mâle.
A romantically lit and scored trailer has just been released to tease the campaign. Alongside Scott, Dutch model Rianne ten Haken describes desire: "You don't know why you want it, and why you want it so bad. But there's something magical about it... That's why it's so interesting."
Desire might be a mystery, but we can only imagine that when Scott sports this sweet and spicy aromatic scent, he fully embodies the word. We might add that Gaultier's cherished sailor stripes seem to suit the model very, very well.
The commercial, directed by British filmmaker Johnny Green, will be revealed in full on September 26. Until then, enjoy the teaser below. Drool away:
UPDATE: The full commercial is out! Watch it below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto