Dsquared2 Teases New Underwear Campaign Shot By Steven Klein
By Julien Sauvalle
Adjust your pacemaker: Dean & Dan Caten have released a 20-second teaser for their upcoming underwear campaign.
Under Steven Klein's lense, model Matt Woodhouse returns with his eye-patch, this time wearing his new Dsquared2 briefs, but sans T-shirt.
And we're okay with that.
Watch the clip below, and check our tumblr for the full-size image of Woodhouse.
UPDATE: The full video has been released. As you'd expect, it's pretty racy.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Third Annual 100 Most Eligible Bachelors
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?