DSquared2 Teases New Underwear Campaign Shot By Steven Klein
By Julien Sauvalle
Adjust your pacemaker: Dean & Dan Caten have released a 20-second teaser for their upcoming underwear campaign.
Under Steven Klein's lense, model Matt Woodhouse returns with his eye-patch, this time wearing his new Dsquared2 briefs, but sans T-shirt.
And we're okay with that.
Watch the clip below, and check our tumblr for the full-size image of Woodhouse.
UPDATE: The full video has been released. As you'd expect, it's pretty racy.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'