Model Watch: Frederick Valentin In Charlie By Matthew Zink Swimwear
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Ricky Cohete
Summer may be almost over, but as long as the sun keeps shining somewhere, we'll keep talking swimsuit. Besides, you have to get ready for next year, right? So naturally we were delighted when Out.com favorite (and Sexiest Moustache poll winner) Matthew Zink invited us to share a new editorial spread photographed by Ricky Cohete to introduce his latest swimwear collection.
For Spring 2014, Zink was inspired powerful stylemakers such as Sharon Stone, Carine Roitfeld, and Pedro Almodóvar. To embody the spirit of Almodóvar's sexy characters, Zink chose Miami-based model Frederick Valentin. "Frederick reminds me of Pedro Almodóvar's iconic Spaniards," the designer says. "The intensity of this Spanish siren's dark features and sensual energy are really exceptional."
We couldn't agree more. Click here to see more pictures.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)