Model Watch: Frederick Valentin In Charlie By Matthew Zink Swimwear
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Ricky Cohete
Summer may be almost over, but as long as the sun keeps shining somewhere, we'll keep talking swimsuit. Besides, you have to get ready for next year, right? So naturally we were delighted when Out.com favorite (and Sexiest Moustache poll winner) Matthew Zink invited us to share a new editorial spread photographed by Ricky Cohete to introduce his latest swimwear collection.
For Spring 2014, Zink was inspired powerful stylemakers such as Sharon Stone, Carine Roitfeld, and Pedro Almodóvar. To embody the spirit of Almodóvar's sexy characters, Zink chose Miami-based model Frederick Valentin. "Frederick reminds me of Pedro Almodóvar's iconic Spaniards," the designer says. "The intensity of this Spanish siren's dark features and sensual energy are really exceptional."
We couldn't agree more. Click here to see more pictures.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection