Daily Crush: Gents Baseball Cap
By Julien Sauvalle
Gents founder Josh Reed spent two years fine-tuning the fit of his luxury baseball caps (read our profile, "If The Cap Fits"). The result is a no-frills, perfectly snug hat available in a variety of colors with dozens of customizable logos. Bradley Cooper and Adam Levine are already fans. It's just our luck, then, that Gilt.com is having a sale on a selection of Gents caps and apparel at half the original price, starting today for only 36 hours. Get yours quick!
Collective Baseball Cap by Gents, $29, at Gilt.com
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'
- The Men Who Want AIDS—and How It Improved Their Lives
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome