Daily Crush: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target
By Julien Sauvalle
Phillip Lim's collection for Target has finally been revealed. True to the designer's aesthetic, it's an elegant, minimalist line infused with sportswear influences. From raincoats to underwear, it will be an affordable way to upgrade your Fall wardrobe.
Be patient, though: The collection only hits stores on September 15, but that should leave you enough time to start selecting your favorite pieces.
High top sneakers by Phillip Lim 3.1 for Target, $44.99. Availabe at target.com and Target stores from September 15.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne