Daily Crush: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target
By Julien Sauvalle
Phillip Lim's collection for Target has finally been revealed. True to the designer's aesthetic, it's an elegant, minimalist line infused with sportswear influences. From raincoats to underwear, it will be an affordable way to upgrade your Fall wardrobe.
Be patient, though: The collection only hits stores on September 15, but that should leave you enough time to start selecting your favorite pieces.
High top sneakers by Phillip Lim 3.1 for Target, $44.99. Availabe at target.com and Target stores from September 15.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'