Daily Crush: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target
By Julien Sauvalle
Phillip Lim's collection for Target has finally been revealed. True to the designer's aesthetic, it's an elegant, minimalist line infused with sportswear influences. From raincoats to underwear, it will be an affordable way to upgrade your Fall wardrobe.
Be patient, though: The collection only hits stores on September 15, but that should leave you enough time to start selecting your favorite pieces.
High top sneakers by Phillip Lim 3.1 for Target, $44.99. Availabe at target.com and Target stores from September 15.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men