Daily Crush: K-Way x Versus Windbreaker
By Julien Sauvalle
When the weather gets unpredictable, a light-weight, waterproof jacket is your best ally. Versace's sister label Versus has teamed up with the perennial outerwear brand K-Way to create an exclusive windbreaker with a superb Opt Art monochrome print. Granted it's slightly pricier than your usual slicker, but this one will protect you from the rain without cramping your style.
K-Way x Versus Windbreaker, $495, at Versace.com and K-Way flagship store (424 West Broadway, SoHo, NY)
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection