Daily Crush: Louis Vuitton Keepall
By Julien Sauvalle
Since 1983, the Louis Vuitton Cup has been a rite of passage for yachters looking to challenge the defending champions in the America's Cup, the prestigious sailing competition. To mark the 30th anniversary of this ongoing partnership, a pop up store opened on July 3rd in San Francisco, offering a range of new products. From the selection of exclusive ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories, we crushed on this waterproof keepall ($3,100), branded with the LV Cup logo.
Louis Vuitton Pop Up, Pier 27/29, America's Cup Village, San Francisco. Until September 21, 2013.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50