Daily Crush: Louis Vuitton Keepall
By Julien Sauvalle
Since 1983, the Louis Vuitton Cup has been a rite of passage for yachters looking to challenge the defending champions in the America's Cup, the prestigious sailing competition. To mark the 30th anniversary of this ongoing partnership, a pop up store opened on July 3rd in San Francisco, offering a range of new products. From the selection of exclusive ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories, we crushed on this waterproof keepall ($3,100), branded with the LV Cup logo.
Louis Vuitton Pop Up, Pier 27/29, America's Cup Village, San Francisco. Until September 21, 2013.
- R Kelly: I’ve Met My Match In Lady Gaga
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- Performance Artist Bojana Radulovic Discusses Air Doll, Bergman & the Will to Live
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The Glass Closet