Trending: Shirtless Men In The City
By Julien Sauvalle
Pictured: Orlando Bloom spotted shirtless in TriBeCa
Have you noticed the amount of shirtless men walking around the city lately?
Granted the temperatures are reaching record highs, but aside from the occasional jogger and the Naked Cowboy, we seldom saw guys running their daily errands completely bare-chested.
In a recent article, the New York Times point out that more and more men are being spotted in New York with no shirt on. As supporting evidence, The Atlantic Wire even came up with a comprehensive map.
It wouldn't surprise anybody if this were Miami or Malibu, but the trend is somewhat shocking for New York's usually over-dressed crowd.
Not that we're complaining!
Have you spotted any hot shirtless men lately? If so, we urge you to share the coordinates.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'