WATCH: Prada's 'Real Fantasies'
By Julien Sauvalle
Just when you thought Prada couldn't get more artsy, the Italian brand releases a charming patchwork of collage, hand-drawn illustration, and live action conceived by Dutch architecture firm AMO to present its latest men's and women's collections.
A follow-up to their latest star-studded campaign (which featured Ezra Miller in a setting inspired by New Wave cinema), the video veers between film noir and stop motion, showcasing models in a series of interconnected stories.
Watch it below:
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever