Christian Siriano's Engaged!
By Chloe Fitzpatrick
We first met Christian Siriano as a fresh-faced, talented 21-year-old fashionista in the fourth season of Project Runway, which he won. But now the fierce prodigy, a ripe 27, is all grown up!
The New York City man-about-town who's a favorite for his quippy quotes has been creating his own collections, has most likely bought a bed (Quote from season 4: "I sleep on the floor at home. I'd rather buy clothes than buy a bed"), and has exchanged engagement bracelets with his boyfriend, musician Brad Walsh.
The adorable couple sent out holiday cards last season and have been living together in a beautiful Chelsea loft since 2010. Stay tuned for wedding fashion tips from Siriano to make sure your wedding isn't tack tack tickety tack. I'm sure if you asked the guy if it was meant to be, he'd say, "Oh my god, are you joking? It was total destiny."
Instead, we do know that Walsh took to Twitter and wrote: "We've told our moms so now we can tell you. Yesterday we exchanged engagement bracelets."
Check out their wrist bling they shared via Instagram below:
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack