Daily Crush: Robinson Les Bains Swim Shorts
By Julien Sauvalle
Robinson Les Bains's tailored swimwear is inspired by American varsity uniforms of the '50s and 60's.
This summer, the French brand came up with this irresistibly retro print featuring illustrated surfers and jet-skiiers, exclusively available from Mr Porter.
Robinson Les Bains Short-Length Printed Swim Shorts, $290, at MrPorter.com
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2