Tom Bianchi & Matthew Zink: Fire Island Pines 2.0
By Julien Sauvalle
Tom Bianchi and Matthew Zink are shooting a new Charlie swimwear collection in Fire Island Pines together (or vacationing? --we're not too sure) and they recently shared this candid Instagram shot of the designer stretching on the boardwalks, with Bianchi's partner Ben Smales in the background.
Zink reblogged the picture on his own Instagram account and commented "I'm beyond flattered" with the hashtag #dreamscometrue.
Instagram seems a perfect outlet for Bianchi's photographs: The square format reminds us of his famous polaroid stills from the late '70s. And judging by the content of these guys' Insta-pages, there's enough material for another coffee table book. Keep it up, boys!
Here's a bonus shot of Matthew Zink and Ben Smales in a swimming pool. You're welcome.
Source: @tombianchi Instagram
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete