The Bodyguard: Sébastien Jondeau
By Julien Sauvalle
There's never been a lack of eye candy in Karl Lagerfeld's entourage, starting with his bodyguard and personal assistant of 14 years, Sébastien Jondeau.
The handsome 38-year-old has already been seen in various fashion project helmed by the designer, including Chanel's anniversary short film with Keira Knightly. Next season, Jondeau gets to enjoy the spotlight on his own in Lagerfeld's latest campaign for his namesake menswear label.
A teaser video has just been released to keep us waiting until the full campaign is revealed on July 1st at Berlin's Bread & Butter trade fair.
Watch below and try not to blink — there's a little bit of shirtless action involved.
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends