The Bodyguard: Sébastien Jondeau
By Julien Sauvalle
There's never been a lack of eye candy in Karl Lagerfeld's entourage, starting with his bodyguard and personal assistant of 14 years, Sébastien Jondeau.
The handsome 38-year-old has already been seen in various fashion project helmed by the designer, including Chanel's anniversary short film with Keira Knightly. Next season, Jondeau gets to enjoy the spotlight on his own in Lagerfeld's latest campaign for his namesake menswear label.
A teaser video has just been released to keep us waiting until the full campaign is revealed on July 1st at Berlin's Bread & Butter trade fair.
Watch below and try not to blink — there's a little bit of shirtless action involved.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS