Summer's Hottest Tops: Oak + Tom Bianchi
By Julien Sauvalle
Picture: Michael Burk for Oak.
What better way to celebrate Pride Week than with a sexy new top?
To kick off its artist shirt series, the New York-based boutique Oak is launching a collection of tees and tank tops printed with stills from Tom Bianchi's latest monograph, Fire Island Pines: Polaroids, 1975-1983.
Because a picture is worth a 1,000 words —particularly in this case— we'll let you enjoy the teaser campaign shot by Michael Burk with model Brendon Beck. Check out the Oak website for more, but beware: There may be some NSFW pictures here and there.
Tom Bianchi will also be signing copies of his book at Bookmarc (400 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10014) on Thursday, June 28 between 6PM and 8PM. If you missed our preview of Fire Island Pines in the May issue of Out, click here to catch up.
The Oak + Tom Bianchi collection launches on June 25 at 10PM exclusively at The Jane (113 Jane Street, New York, NY 10014). The collection will also be available in Oak stores.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models