Channing Tatum's Wrist Action
By Julien Sauvalle
White House Down is only opening this Friday, but we've already clocked an outstanding timepiece worn in the movie by Channing Tatum's character: the Hack Watch by Bulova, a classic inspired by military gear.
Crafted in stainless steel, the watch features a black dial with contrasting green numerals, and a green khaki canvas strap. Designed with assertive precision in mind, the original Hack Watch was one of the first timepieces to allow for synchronization down to the second.
The iconic watch has been re-edited for the release of the movie and retails for a very wallet-friendly $150.
As for the movie, it's set to be an eye-popping blockbuster full of explosions and sweat-drenched tank tops,
just the way we like. Watch the extended tailer below.
Hack Watch by Bulova, $150.00, at Macy's.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection