Isabel Marant Is H&M's New Guest Designer
By Julien Sauvalle
H&M has signed on French designer Isabel Marant to be the brand's new guest designer.
The collaboration will mark Marant's first foray into menswear. She will also create a collection for women and for teenagers.
The Isabel Marant x H&M collection will launch on November 14. Marant cites the city of Paris as her main inspiration for the collaborative line.
Watch the designer announcing the news in this video:
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film