Isabel Marant Is H&M's New Guest Designer
By Julien Sauvalle
H&M has signed on French designer Isabel Marant to be the brand's new guest designer.
The collaboration will mark Marant's first foray into menswear. She will also create a collection for women and for teenagers.
The Isabel Marant x H&M collection will launch on November 14. Marant cites the city of Paris as her main inspiration for the collaborative line.
Watch the designer announcing the news in this video:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It