Carine Roitfeld Poses For Givenchy
By Julien Sauvalle
Carine Roitfeld has been quite the designer muse since leaving French Vogue.
In addition to inspiring Joseph Altuzarra's latest collection and becoming the face of MAC Cosmetics, she models with her daughter Julia Restoin-Roitfeld in Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2013 campaign.
Evidently, good looks run in the family!
Shot by Mert & Marcus, the campaign also features Hollywood starlet Amanda Seyfried (below, left) and Spanish model Dalianah Arekion (below, right), both styled by Roitfeld.
On the men's front, it's a feast for the eyes with Catalan actor Quim Gutiérrez (left), starring in the accessories campaign, and Argentinian model Mariano Ontanon (right), who we've enjoyed seeing with fewer layers of clothing in the Charlie by Matthew Zink swimwear lookbook.
The campaign is inspired by family values and love. The black and white portraits celebrate strong personalities and natural beauty, with men and women from various horizons that Givenchy's creative director Riccardo Tisci considers his "family".
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The 5 Gayest Things About One Direction's New Video