Carine Roitfeld Poses For Givenchy
By Julien Sauvalle
Carine Roitfeld has been quite the designer muse since leaving French Vogue.
In addition to inspiring Joseph Altuzarra's latest collection and becoming the face of MAC Cosmetics, she models with her daughter Julia Restoin-Roitfeld in Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2013 campaign.
Evidently, good looks run in the family!
Shot by Mert & Marcus, the campaign also features Hollywood starlet Amanda Seyfried (below, left) and Spanish model Dalianah Arekion (below, right), both styled by Roitfeld.
On the men's front, it's a feast for the eyes with Catalan actor Quim Gutiérrez (left), starring in the accessories campaign, and Argentinian model Mariano Ontanon (right), who we've enjoyed seeing with fewer layers of clothing in the Charlie by Matthew Zink swimwear lookbook.
The campaign is inspired by family values and love. The black and white portraits celebrate strong personalities and natural beauty, with men and women from various horizons that Givenchy's creative director Riccardo Tisci considers his "family".
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star