Carine Roitfeld Poses For Givenchy
By Julien Sauvalle
Carine Roitfeld has been quite the designer muse since leaving French Vogue.
In addition to inspiring Joseph Altuzarra's latest collection and becoming the face of MAC Cosmetics, she models with her daughter Julia Restoin-Roitfeld in Givenchy's Fall/Winter 2013 campaign.
Evidently, good looks run in the family!
Shot by Mert & Marcus, the campaign also features Hollywood starlet Amanda Seyfried (below, left) and Spanish model Dalianah Arekion (below, right), both styled by Roitfeld.
On the men's front, it's a feast for the eyes with Catalan actor Quim Gutiérrez (left), starring in the accessories campaign, and Argentinian model Mariano Ontanon (right), who we've enjoyed seeing with fewer layers of clothing in the Charlie by Matthew Zink swimwear lookbook.
The campaign is inspired by family values and love. The black and white portraits celebrate strong personalities and natural beauty, with men and women from various horizons that Givenchy's creative director Riccardo Tisci considers his "family".
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend