Antonio Azzuolo Gets An Upgrade
By Julien Sauvalle
Illustrations courtesy of Giuliano Fujiwara.
In addition to overseeing the design of the brand's menswear and accessories line, Azzuolo will have his first official foray into womenswear. His collection will be presented in June at Milan Fashion Week and will be inspired by the "global nomad", drawing influences from the label's multi-national background. The designer will also continue to work on his own label, a.a. Antonio Azzuolo.
Giuliano Fujiwara started in 1986 and gained momentum with the rise of the minimalist trend in the 1990s. The label struggled to stay relevant in recent years: Former head designer Sergio Daricello spent less than year at the helm. Let's wish Antonio more luck in this new venture!
- Christmas Comes Early: Beyoncé Drops 'Visual Album' While You Were Sleeping
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6