François Sagat Wants to Cover Your Body
By Diego James
After announcing he had retired from porn, François Sagat was enigmatic about what was next. Turns out his collaboration with Parisian designer Pierre-Henri resulted in a series of designer tees.
In a recent interview, he explained: “I was always modeling for people, so I decided I should create a line with my name. I had to have the balls to start something. I’m launching it with a friend, but I’m doing all the designing myself. I think it’s the right time to do it. I’m going to start with T-shirts and if the sales are good, we’ll make accessories and underwear. We’ll see.”
Here's the Bodyrealness Tee ($52).
But there's also these more, er, reserved designs available.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men