François Sagat Wants to Cover Your Body
By Diego James
After announcing he had retired from porn, François Sagat was enigmatic about what was next. Turns out his collaboration with Parisian designer Pierre-Henri resulted in a series of designer tees.
In a recent interview, he explained: “I was always modeling for people, so I decided I should create a line with my name. I had to have the balls to start something. I’m launching it with a friend, but I’m doing all the designing myself. I think it’s the right time to do it. I’m going to start with T-shirts and if the sales are good, we’ll make accessories and underwear. We’ll see.”
Here's the Bodyrealness Tee ($52).
But there's also these more, er, reserved designs available.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection