Raf Simons Designs For Mr Porter
By Julien Sauvalle
While we were still gushing over Raf Simons' latest collaboration with Fred Perry, the online retailer MrPorter.com has just launched of an exclusive capsule collection designed by the new creative director of Christian Dior.
The collection features 13 pieces, from shirts to shoes, inspired by the late Kurt Cobain. The broad use of colors, trompe l'oeil patterns, and floral prints is meant as an homage to the softness of nature and the grunge movement.
Check out the collection here, and let us know which piece is your favorite!
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet