Raf Simons Designs For Mr Porter
By Julien Sauvalle
While we were still gushing over Raf Simons' latest collaboration with Fred Perry, the online retailer MrPorter.com has just launched of an exclusive capsule collection designed by the new creative director of Christian Dior.
The collection features 13 pieces, from shirts to shoes, inspired by the late Kurt Cobain. The broad use of colors, trompe l'oeil patterns, and floral prints is meant as an homage to the softness of nature and the grunge movement.
Check out the collection here, and let us know which piece is your favorite!
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Dowton Abbey's Thomas Barrow Is Vers
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc