Raf Simons Designs For Mr Porter
By Julien Sauvalle
While we were still gushing over Raf Simons' latest collaboration with Fred Perry, the online retailer MrPorter.com has just launched of an exclusive capsule collection designed by the new creative director of Christian Dior.
The collection features 13 pieces, from shirts to shoes, inspired by the late Kurt Cobain. The broad use of colors, trompe l'oeil patterns, and floral prints is meant as an homage to the softness of nature and the grunge movement.
Check out the collection here, and let us know which piece is your favorite!
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula