Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Has A Better Life Than You
By Julien Sauvalle
Chanel has found a new muse in Choupette, Karl Lagerfeld's blue-eyed Siamese cat. Sebastien Jondeau, Lagerfeld's hot bodyguard, keeps posting Instagram snaps of the designer's puss, who has more privileges than most mere mortals, according to her owner:
“She is like a kept woman," Lagerfeld told Vanity Fair. "She has a strong personality. She has lunch and dinner with me on the table, with her own food. She doesn’t touch my food. She doesn’t want to eat on the floor. She sleeps under a pillow, and she even knows how to use an iPad. She has two personal maids, for both night and day. She is beyond spoiled.”
Jealous? Choupette doesn't care, she has more followers than you on her own Twitter account! Check out more pictures of her below.
Flying with Sebastien
Giving face to the camera
Eating yummy food
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- WATCH: The Trailer For FX's New Animated Gay Series, 'Chozen'