Truman's Book Club: 'Rodeo'
By Julien Sauvalle
Famous for his titillating portraits of bodybuilders during the 1950s, Bruce Bellas (a.k.a. Bruce of Los Angeles) also spent time roaming around rodeos across North America to snap cowboys on their down-time.
This delightful selection by photography critic Vince Aletti presents a lesser known facet of the photographer's body of work, with candid pictures of gorgeous herders in tight-fitting jeans and butch boots. Not since Brokeback Mountain have we been more excited to see cowboys in action! The leather-bound monograph is available in a limited edition of 500 copies, exclusively sold at Acne.
'Rodeo' by Bruce of Los Angeles, $250, at AcneStudios.com
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- The Best Hair Styling Products For Men
- Gay Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Sports