WATCH: Hurts Perform After Dior Show in China
By Julien Sauvalle
Hurts singer Theo Hutchcraft (left) & synthesizer Adam Anderson (right), photographed by Bruno Staub.
Dior Homme's first ever runway show in China made headlines earlier this week, and what better way to close a stunning presentation than with a special performance by Hurts, the über-stylish British pop duo.
Singer Theo Hutchraft (who bears an uncanny resemblance with Dior Homme Creative Director Kris Van Assche!) and synthesizer Adam Anderson performed songs from their new album Exile. Dressed in sharp Dior suits and fully buttoned-up shirts, the pair embodied perfectly the clean and minimalist aesthetics of Dior Homme's acclaimed Fall/Winter 2013 collection.
Watch an excerpt of the performance:
Watch the full runway presentation in Beijing:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World