Uniqlo Sponsors MoMA Free Nights
By Julien Sauvalle
Uniqlo is the new sponsor of Free Nights at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMa). The free admission program is every Friday from 4PM to 8PM, throughout the year, offering access to the museum's exhibitions, permanent collections, and film screenings.
Since the Free Night program launched in 2004, over three million visitors have been able to enjoy the MoMa free of charge.
"Uniqlo Free Friday Nights" launches tomorrow May 3. That evening, the first 1,000 visitors will receive a special Uniqlo tote bag. Make sure you get there early!
Museum of Modern Art (MoMa): 11 West 53rd Street, New York (212-708-9400)
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- Adam Lambert to Queen Out This Summer With Brian May & Roger Taylor
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography