Write a Story For Prada
By Julien Sauvalle
Prada is one of the brainiest labels out there (designer Miuccia Prada has a PhD in political science) and to assert its high-brow status, the Italian fashion house is encouraging young writers to submit a novella revolving around the idea of perception and reality, inspired by Prada's line of eyewear:
"What are the realities that our eyes give back to us? And how are these realities filtered through lenses?"
The story can be written in any language, and must be between 4,000 and 8,000 words. The winner(s) will receive €5,000 ($6,530) and see their project released by the Italian publisher Giangiacomo Feltrinelli.
The deadline to submit your creation is June 18.
Read the full terms and conditions at prada.com/journal, and get your thinking cap on!
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary