Write a Story For Prada
By Julien Sauvalle
Prada is one of the brainiest labels out there (designer Miuccia Prada has a PhD in political science) and to assert its high-brow status, the Italian fashion house is encouraging young writers to submit a novella revolving around the idea of perception and reality, inspired by Prada's line of eyewear:
"What are the realities that our eyes give back to us? And how are these realities filtered through lenses?"
The story can be written in any language, and must be between 4,000 and 8,000 words. The winner(s) will receive €5,000 ($6,530) and see their project released by the Italian publisher Giangiacomo Feltrinelli.
The deadline to submit your creation is June 18.
Read the full terms and conditions at prada.com/journal, and get your thinking cap on!
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix