Truman's Book Club: 'Buttoned-Up'
By Julien Sauvalle
Our wonderful colleagues Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom at Fantastic Man have teamed with Penguin Books to publish Buttoned-Up, a deliciously quirky paperback about the somewhat mystifying trend of fastening every button on one's shirt for no particular reason.
The trend is traced back to the streets of East London via a collection of essays, photographic studies of cute local boys, and an interview with Pet Shop Boys' Neil Tennant, whose famously formal style always featured a fully buttoned-up shirt.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know