Going Viral: 'What Ali Wore'
By Julien Sauvalle
Every morning at 9:05am, a dapper octogenarian walks past the cafe where Australian waitress and photographer Zoe Spawton works in Berlin. His name is Ali, and that's pretty much all she knows about him.
"I’m not sure where he is going," Spawton writes on her blog, "but we always say hello to each other. He always wears such great clothes." Struck by his incredible outfits, Spawton asked Ali if she could take his photo, and began documenting his best looks on her tumblr page.
Spawton only started her tumblr in August 2012, but traffic exploded last month when the blogosphere fell in awe of the gentleman's sense of style: 'What Ali Wore' now gets over 120,000 hits each day.
Which is your favorite Ali getup?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends