Get The Look: Kurt Cobain
By Julien Sauvalle
Nineteen years after his death, Kurt Cobain's influence on fashion has never been stronger. For Fall 2013, Hedi Slimane at Saint Laurent presented an entire collection inspired by the musician, with distressed jeans, loose cardigans, and plaid galore. Back in the '90s, Cobain single-handedly triggered the grunge movement, as hordes of Nirvana fans raided thrift stores to emulate the frontman's style. A shy boy at heart, Cobain not only used music as an outlet to express his frustration, he also translated his distaste for societal convention through his rebellious dress sense.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'