Best-Dressed Over-50s: Obama Most Stylish Man
By Julien Sauvalle
President Barack Obama is the best-dressed man over 50, according to a recent list compiled by the British newspaper The Guardian. At 51, The President leads the way for stylish men of a certain age, reaching the 4th spot. In the men's category, Obama is followed by our current obsession, Mr David Bowie (66), who comes in 6th.
Actor Billy Nighty (63) and designer Tom Ford (51) both made the Top 10 in a list headed by Helen Mirren (67). There's also a fashion show-down for us gossip queens: Former editor of French Vogue Carine Roitfeld (58) arrives third, way ahead of Anna Wintour (66), who gets the 18th place.
The gorgeous Julianne Moore and Tilda Swinton confirm their style icon status, ranked 7th and 9th respectively, while the iconic Iris Apfel steals the crown for most senior person to make the list. At 91, the Advanced Style muse is as fashionable as ever, and a few months older than Sir Christopher Lee (90), the eldest man of the ranking.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- Throwback Thursday: Alan Cumming Exposes Himself on the Cover