Get The Look: Ziggy Stardust
By Julien Sauvalle
After the unexpected commercial success of his song 'Space Oddity' in 1969, which was released by chance a few days before the moon landing, David Bowie adopted a more gender-bending image. Bowie's unabashed excentricity culminated in the introduction of a new stage persona, Ziggy Stardust, whose outlandish stage outfits took inspiration from Kabuki theatre. Complete with a carrot-top mullet, Bowie's striking new look triggered his dazzling rise to stardom and defined the glam-rock generation.
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad