Create Your Very Own Prada Suit
By Julien Sauvalle
Aspiring designers and discerning gentlemen will be in sartorial heaven at one of Prada's made-to-measure ateliers, opening this weekend in New York City.
Now in its 10th year, the Made To Measure service gives a choice of over 300 fabrics to create your own suit jackets and trousers. There's also 180 textiles to pick from for shirts, and dozens of options for bespoke coats.
After selecting your garment, a resident tailor will take your measurements in the store's VIP room, and you will get your perfectly-fitted piece five weeks later. Refinement comes to a price — $3,000 for a bespoke suit or coat — but if you can spare a buck, contact your local Prada store now to book an appointment.
Prada 'Made To Measure' begins in New York City on Saturday, March 9 and Sunday, March 10
San Francisco: March 12-13 . Beverly Hills: March 15-17 .
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever