WATCH: Dr. Martens Spring/Summer 2013
By Julien Sauvalle
Since its launch in the '60s, the Dr. Martens work boot has been a staple of youth subcultures, adopted indiscriminately by punks, mods, goths, skinheads and ravers over the years.
In keeping with its irreverent heritage, the brand's new Spring/Summer campaign is a celebration of individual style and underground "tribes". The collection is kicked off today with a new film featuring Ash Stymest, inked-up cover boy and Hedi Slimane muse.
The campaign also encourages people to share their personal style on social media to win Dr. Martens footwear by uploading their own photos.
Watch the video here, and discover the rest of the collection online:
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters