WATCH: Dr. Martens Spring/Summer 2013
By Julien Sauvalle
Since its launch in the '60s, the Dr. Martens work boot has been a staple of youth subcultures, adopted indiscriminately by punks, mods, goths, skinheads and ravers over the years.
In keeping with its irreverent heritage, the brand's new Spring/Summer campaign is a celebration of individual style and underground "tribes". The collection is kicked off today with a new film featuring Ash Stymest, inked-up cover boy and Hedi Slimane muse.
The campaign also encourages people to share their personal style on social media to win Dr. Martens footwear by uploading their own photos.
Watch the video here, and discover the rest of the collection online:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection