Robbie Williams Shows Off His Dazzling New Suit
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Matt Kent / Getty
Remember Robbie Williams? Personally, I wrote the British singer off a few years ago, and I probably wouldn't have looked back if it weren't for the superb outfits that he and his band wore during his "comeback" performance at the Brit Awards last Wednesday.
For his return in the limelight, the former Take That member had the stage of London's O2 Arena adorned in a monochromatic 3D cube motif. Robbie's band and backup dancers were all dressed in suits with the same pattern, designed for the occasion by stylist Katie Greengrass. The singer himself appeared camouflaged under a Mackintosh raincoat hand-painted with matching cubes.
As he began a rendition of his hit "Candy", Robbie (who said he shed 24 pounds before the show) ditched the coat to reveal an amazing electric blue three-piece suit by the up-and-coming tailoring label A. Sauvage.
The singer also wore Dr. Martens lace-ups made for A. Sauvage, and if you like the look as much as I do, you can even get your own pair here.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film