Robbie Williams Shows Off His Dazzling New Suit
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Matt Kent / Getty
Remember Robbie Williams? Personally, I wrote the British singer off a few years ago, and I probably wouldn't have looked back if it weren't for the superb outfits that he and his band wore during his "comeback" performance at the Brit Awards last Wednesday.
For his return in the limelight, the former Take That member had the stage of London's O2 Arena adorned in a monochromatic 3D cube motif. Robbie's band and backup dancers were all dressed in suits with the same pattern, designed for the occasion by stylist Katie Greengrass. The singer himself appeared camouflaged under a Mackintosh raincoat hand-painted with matching cubes.
As he began a rendition of his hit "Candy", Robbie (who said he shed 24 pounds before the show) ditched the coat to reveal an amazing electric blue three-piece suit by the up-and-coming tailoring label A. Sauvage.
The singer also wore Dr. Martens lace-ups made for A. Sauvage, and if you like the look as much as I do, you can even get your own pair here.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Joins Film Adaptation of Sandman Graphic Novel
- First Look: HBO's 'The Normal Heart'
- Learning To Accept A Fraternity That Accepted Me
- Obama Selects Billie Jean King for Sochi Delegation
- Mary Lambert Releases Her First EP: Welcome To The Age Of My Body
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Get Up, Get Up' Video From Brontez Purnell's Young Lovers