Raf Simons x Fred Perry S/S 2013
By Julien Sauvalle
Raf Simons and Fred Perry renew their collaboration for another season, and the announcement comes with a promotional film directed by Pierre Debusschere.
The new collection revolves around the theme of collage. The range of exquisite prints and acid colors are meant as an invitation to experiment with layering and mixing the garments. We can't wait to get our hands on these polo shirts!
The Raf Simons x Fred Perry Spring/Summer 2013 collection launches on February 22 in Laurel Wreath Fred Perry stores worldwide.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers