Raf Simons x Fred Perry S/S 2013
By Julien Sauvalle
Raf Simons and Fred Perry renew their collaboration for another season, and the announcement comes with a promotional film directed by Pierre Debusschere.
The new collection revolves around the theme of collage. The range of exquisite prints and acid colors are meant as an invitation to experiment with layering and mixing the garments. We can't wait to get our hands on these polo shirts!
The Raf Simons x Fred Perry Spring/Summer 2013 collection launches on February 22 in Laurel Wreath Fred Perry stores worldwide.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series