WATCH: Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2013
By Julien Sauvalle
Presented yesterday at the Park Avenue Armory, Tommy Hilfiger's new menswear collection brought back the spirit of Tommy Nutter, the eccentric British tailor and style icon of the '60s. Blending traditional tailoring with Swinging London irreverence, Hilfiger's designs were an overload of prince-of-wales and houndstooth patterns, while oversize college scarfs on a palette of navy, khaki and claret added a youthful, American varsity twist to the mix.
Watch the entire runway show here:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula